Gamesfeed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's Graphics Shop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

Shadow's Graphics Shop Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey, forum! Welcome to my graphics shop; Meticulous Concepts! I've been making avatars, signature images, desktop wallpapers, and other various images for about 2 years or so now; I'm by no means the best, but I'd like to think that I've got some skill in the graphic design field, and I can assure you that I'll put my time and effort into getting you a badass graphic that you're going to love.

How to Request a Graphic:

Requesting graphics from me is really quite simple; all that you have to do is post, or PM me the following information, and I'll get started to work as soon as possible!

1. The Design Type: are you looking for an avatar, a signature image, a desktop background, an HD cell phone background, etc.
2. The Design Theme: give me a general idea of what you want your design to look like, and any specifics that you'd like present (graphics).
3. The Design Size: by default I make my graphics a certain size; those sizes are listed in the next section, and if you require a different size, I need to know the exact size that you would like.
4. Anything Else: any colors that you'd like, motto's, slogans, names, etc. that you would like present in the design.

About My Graphics:

Here is some general information about how I put together your graphic(s).

1. Adobe Photoshop CS5 is my main graphics program, however I do have a few others that I use if necessary, such as Adobe Illustrator.
2. Finished graphics will be rendered as PING files (.PNG) as opposed to a J-PEG (.JPG) which will lose some of it's quality once the file is saved. Avatars will be rendered 100 x 100, signature images as 450 x 175 or 450 x 150, and desktop wallpapers as 1024 x 768 unless otherwise noted or requested.
3. I will first brainstorm a few different ideas and send them to you; you choose your favorite, and I get started on it immediately. Once the graphic is finished I will send you a proof, and if any changes need to be made I will make them and send another proof to you. Once you are satisfied I will add the finishing touches and give the graphic a once-over and post the final copy for your use.
4. Depending on how busy I am in my personal life, and with other graphics, it may take a couple of days for your graphic to be finished, so please be patient; I will keep in regular contact with you to keep you updated on the wait time.

How to Use a Graphic:

Here is a tutorial on how to use a graphic that I have designed for you.

1. Once you find your graphic, you have 2 options; you can save the file to your computer and host it yourself on Photobucket, Imageshack, Flickr, etc. or you can copy and paste the link for the graphic as it is, hosted on my designer Photobucket account. I will never delete your image, and the link will always remain active, so you are safe to use it that way if you'd like.
2. If you choose to use the graphic as it is (hosted by myself), then all that you have to do is use the IMG URL link that I post along with your design, and paste it into your signature box.

Watch this video to find out how to properly use one of my desktop wallpapers.

Watch this video to find out how to properly use one of my avatars.

Watch this video to find out how to properly use one of my signature graphics.

How to Contact Me:

Need to get in touch with me?

1. MetConcepts@aol.com
2. Post here or PM (Private Message) me.

The Showcase:

Desktop Wallpapers:

Wallpapers that I make are posted as thumbnails; click on them to view them in larger size. View the above instructional video for downloading and using one of my wallpapers effectively.

Shadow's Graphics Shop Abstractblackopswallpap.th

Shadow's Graphics Shop NRIHAvatar1 Shadow's Graphics Shop MyStiCalVoRTexAvatar Shadow's Graphics Shop WzGAvatar Shadow's Graphics Shop IiDyNaMiKziiAvatar Shadow's Graphics Shop MadMonkeyAvatar

Signature Images:

Shadow's Graphics Shop Shadow Shadow's Graphics Shop PsychoCisco2

Shadow's Graphics Shop TheSexyMidget2 Shadow's Graphics Shop KountryGrahamer3

Shadow's Graphics Shop Demon_Child_101Shadow's Graphics Shop ViXeNV2

Shadow's Graphics Shop Ryan_Only_Knife3 Shadow's Graphics Shop XSh4d0wSh0cKxBullets-1

Shadow's Graphics Shop XSh4d0wSh0cKxAbstract Shadow's Graphics Shop BeatDown321X_X

Shadow's Graphics Shop NRIHSignature Shadow's Graphics Shop PsychoFretboardSignature1

Shadow's Graphics Shop NomNomNomN3Signature Shadow's Graphics Shop WarZoneGamingWzGSignature

Shadow's Graphics Shop PsychoFretboardAcousticSignature2 Shadow's Graphics Shop TheSexyMidgetSignature2

Shadow's Graphics Shop MyStiCalVoRTeXAUGSignature2 Shadow's Graphics Shop Artillery25Signature

Shadow's Graphics Shop BrothersinArms Shadow's Graphics Shop NO_GIVING_MERCY

Shadow's Graphics Shop XSh4d0wSh0cKxSlyCooper Shadow's Graphics Shop Sn1p3rxLTxSignature

Shadow's Graphics Shop MadMonkeySignature Shadow's Graphics Shop TheWayoftheSamurai3

Shadow's Graphics Shop XDEADLYxDEMIZExGhostSignature Shadow's Graphics Shop Lukledinio

Shadow's Graphics Shop TruThugTruLoveSignature Shadow's Graphics Shop RyanAK47

Shadow's Graphics Shop JakkiDegg Shadow's Graphics Shop JakkiDeggBW

Thanks for your support, guys!

Last edited by xSh4d0w Sh0cKx on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Junior Feeder
Junior Feeder

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Ooh, can I have a sig? A cross (X) of an AK47 and an AUG, with some sweet blue backround like your sig!
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Yeah, I'll get something put together for you later on and send it to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Monkey
Administrator
Administrator
Mad Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:02 am

Can I get a Avatar. Size 150x150 pixels. Theme: Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other: Well make it interesting so really colourful. Can have my name on if it is good text and colours. I'll pay well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gamesfeed.forumotion.com
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:12 am

Yeah, I can get something made up for you; I'm about to head to bed though, so I'll get started on it in the morning (along with Ryan's signature). Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Monkey
Administrator
Administrator
Mad Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:20 am

Okay goodnight even though it's morning here lol.
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:24 am

Ha ha, have a nice day, man. I'll PM you your avatar once it's done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Monkey
Administrator
Administrator
Mad Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:24 am

Okay thanx. And have a nice... sleep. lol

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Junior Feeder
Junior Feeder

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 am

Thanks, bro! Can't wait to get truly started on these forums... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad Monkey
Administrator
Administrator
Mad Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 am

Ryan wrote:
Thanks, bro! Can't wait to get truly started on these forums... Very Happy
This is Spam Ryan. Won't help you in becoming a mod or something by doing this. I'll give you a warning. No more spam.
(btw: sorry for writing this on your shop Shadow :-()
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Ryan, I sent you a PM regarding your signature graphic; please respond to it so that I can continue the design. Thank you! Smile

Monkey, here is your avatar. If there are any changes that you would like, please let me know. Smile Otherwise, let me know that you like it, and enjoy! Very Happy

Shadow's Graphics Shop MadMonkeyAvatar
Just save it to your computer and then upload it. You can also direct link it if that option is present (just remove the [IMG] tags if you direct link it).
Back to top Go down
artillery25
Playstation Feed Moderator
artillery25

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Shadow i was wondering if you could make a sig for my clan the name is Brothers In Arms and i dont know what i want in it our tag is BiA* thanks
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Is it a Black Ops based clan? If it is, that will be the main theme.

And is the clan tag [BiA] or [BiA*]?
Back to top Go down
artillery25
artillery25

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Ya its a BO clan and its BiA*
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Okay, cool. I'll get started right now; there's nobody in front of you at the moment. Smile
Back to top Go down
artillery25
artillery25

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:38 pm

ok thanks man btw i love my sig u made for me on BOF
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm glad you like it, man! I'm working up something nice for your clan right now, but give me some time to make it perfect. Smile
Back to top Go down
artillery25
artillery25

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:12 pm

ya man take your time i dont care when i get it
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Here's what I came up with, Artillery. I hope you like it. Any changes that you'd like, please do let me know, otherwise I hope you and your clan enjoy it! Smile

Shadow's Graphics Shop BrothersinArms

[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy281/MeticulousConcepts/Black%20Ops%20Forums/BrothersinArms.png[/IMG*]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Remove the *'s from the [IMG] tags, then copy and paste the URL directly into your signature box. Also, save a copy of the graphic to your computer for safekeeping.

- Shadow
Back to top Go down
artillery25
artillery25

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Man i asked for a good sig. And i got a amazing sig. Thank you man
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 pm

I'm glad you like it, Artillery. If you ever need anything else, you let me know, okay? Smile

Enjoy it, and I'll see you around the forum!

- Shadow
Back to top Go down
artillery25
artillery25

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 pm

ya man and anyone asks me who they get a sig from your will be my first in mind
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks for the support, man! I really do appreciate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
artillery25
artillery25

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 pm

np man keep it up
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:18 pm

I will! Thanks again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Graphics Shop   Shadow's Graphics Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Graphics Shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next