Gamesfeed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms. Sexy
Xbox Feed Moderator
Xbox Feed Moderator
Ms. Sexy

Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion Empty
PostSubject: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:25 pm

here is where we discuss black ops multiplayer
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Is anybody else getting tired of Second Chance? Especially Second Chance Pro... I for one find it ridiculous that I'm going to put a 7.62mm M14 round through the center mass of an enemy's chest in hardcore, and he's going to fall to the ground and kill me with his pistol in the blink of an eye...
Back to top Go down
Ms. Sexy
Xbox Feed Moderator
Xbox Feed Moderator
Ms. Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

yes its realy annoying, even if you put a whole clip into them, they just call and kill you with one hit pistol
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:05 pm

I know, right?! It drives me up the walls. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I think Treyarch should have added a "stun grenade effect" to the Second Chance (normal and pro) perk. What I mean by that is, they should have made it so that when you fall into Second Chance, your screen looks as though you've been slightly stunned by a stun grenade; a blurry, and slowly reacting screen. Why? Because if you do manage to survive being shot in the first place, you're going to be losing blood, and you're going to be in massive amounts of pain, so you're not going to be able to focus very well.

Without that effect, the perk is way too overpowered, especially when they can be revived instantly by a passing teammate.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Sexy
Xbox Feed Moderator
Xbox Feed Moderator
Ms. Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:21 pm

yea so basicly realer graphics
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Gameplay would be a better term, but I guess that's what I'm getting at. They just need to add some sort of a hindrance to the perk, because it's too overpowered and makes playing the game annoying at times, especially when you get killed halfway across the map by a random pistol shot from somebody in Second Chance.

It's also infuriating when you shoot them, they kill you from Second Chance, and then they get revived, so you don't even get the kill. THAT irritates me like nothing else in this game, because as I said before, putting a 7.62mm NATO round through your chest (in hardcore where it's realistic) is most definitely not going to be fixable to the point where you're back on your feet running around in the drop on a syringe...

I know it's only a video game, and it's not supposed to be overly realistic, but come on, Treyarch...
Back to top Go down
Ms. Sexy
Xbox Feed Moderator
Xbox Feed Moderator
Ms. Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Lol, okay then...? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ms. Sexy
Xbox Feed Moderator
Xbox Feed Moderator
Ms. Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm

ha Razz
more people will share comments soon
Back to top Go down
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx
General Moderator
General Moderator
xSh4d0w Sh0cKx

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Was Black Ops lagging for anyone else last night?
Back to top Go down
deceptivx
Junior Feeder
Junior Feeder

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:04 pm

You were lagging? I thought it was my connection. Were other people complaining about lag issues?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion   Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Black ops::: Multiplayer descussion
Page 1 of 1